- Revert of the new logo, minor edits to the documentation, accepted Anchit PR
- Reverted to plain code rather than Carbon for the code snippets.
- No changes to Python code
- Aesthetic documentation updates
- GitHub action for CI/CD to publish to live PyPi
- Minor documentation updates
- Changed to Netlify for documentation site deployment
- GitHub action for CI/CD to publish to Test PyPi
1.3.0 (Refactor, June 2023)
- GitHub repo is transferred from Andy Law to the Faculty of Clinical Informatics.
- Extensive refactor to add new features such as generation of NHS numbers.
- Adds documentation site published to GitHub Pages with GitHub Actions publication.
- Adds GitHub Actions for CI/CD to publish to PyPI.
- Python version support added for 3.11
- Python version support dropped for 3.5, Python 2, etc
- Adds support for additional Python versions (3.8, 3.9, 3.10).
- Original package is known as
nhs-number on PyPI and NhsNumberChecks on GitHub.